Welcome to Hull IT Solutions
Welcome to HITS (Hull IT Solutions) - the provider of affordable & reliable IT support for Hull & the surrounding East Riding locations. This website aims to give you an idea of the services available, the cost, and ways to get in touch for that support or advice.
HITS provide friendly, efficient and cost-effective services at competitive prices with catering for Hull and the surrounding villages, available almost immediately due to being based locally to Hull.
For the support you need, browse the sections in the navigation menu to the left.
The services available
Hull IT Solutions can assist in every area of your IT requirements. From home support - repairing or upgrading your computer, laptop or netbook, to other services such as networking multiple computers or hosting a website. Each support request aims to meet and exceed your own expectations. If you require an evening or weekend home visit or tutoring, please feel free to contact us through the Contact Us page to arrange a date and time that suits yourself.
Warranty, no fix-no fee and discount!
With 3 months RTB warranty* on all repair work, a no fix-no fee service and a 20% student discount available. Should you have no mode of transport, there is also a collect & return service available in Hull & surrounding areas for only £15.
Find out more:
• View our computer repairs, laptop/netbook repairs or find out about our computer & laptop/netbook upgrades.
• Do you have an old laptop or computer that you no longer need? Find out about recycling your unwanted equipment.
• Find out more about or computer refurbishment and restoration - restore your computer to its original clean state.
• Network multiple computers, laptops, netbooks, iPhones etc wired or wirelessly in your home, at a great price.
• Require an evening or weekend home visit? No problem - let us know and arrange a day and time to suit yourself.
• For any other queries not listed on the website, please feel free to contact us using the online submission form.
We hope we can be of assistance! If you have any other questions please get in touch.
Last Modified: 02-19-2015 21:30